Saturday, January 17, 2004

Could it be possible that Dad is astral travel while being unconscious?

This morning I went to see my dad in the convalescent home. He is getting weaker and is very thin. Most of the time he is unconscious and drifted off to sleep. I looked at him and the knowledge and wisdom of death and dying is flooding into my thought.

Dr. Jonathan Parker once said, there is a huge difference between what death looks like and what death feels like. Although my dad is still living, I have a sense that he is ready to go home. From the vantage point of my mom, my brother and sisters and me, he looks like he is suffering a great deal. We feel sorry for our dad. But from many of my out of body experiences and from the books I read, I could not help but think, the time my dad is unconscious, that could be the time he is out of body and exploring the galaxy, the stars and other dimensions. The soul knows all things, sometimes the person in the process of dying would go out to soul travel to prepare his (her) new home. He will briefly visit his relatives who are now not in the earth plane of existence, sort of getting acquainted of his future surroundings. It sounds far-fetched for people never have experienced one's true essence. From my OBE of flying through a great wall, I know that my true essence can't get hurt in any way, bullet proof, and eternal.

Most of time, people overly identify themselves externally. We spent enormous amount of time shopping, getting beautiful dresses, dieting to be thin, getting an enviously looking car, houses, jewelries, but sleep walk on the most important aspect of our life. Yet the desires are endless, so are our incarnation to this earth plane of existence.

Thanks to Dr. Parker's Enlightenment Series, I have awakened sufficiently to know the wisdom and knowledge of our existence, and in the process of transcending the "Birth and Death of life's merry-go-round". Whether I can accomplish it in this lifetime or not, I fully enjoy the process.