Friday, January 16, 2004

Meet up my Higherself through meditation

I really did not have much to say in today's journal. I woke up feeling tired. I knew that I have dreamed, but the content eluded me.

The meditation in my lunch hour was very refreshing. I probably have passed the stage of sensing just sweetness. I felt the expansiveness of my consciousness, I can almost feel that there is an energy field floating inside my forehead. My ability to concentrate seems to increase. I was able to move into the state of quietness quickly. That was a great improvement.

I remember when I first meditate without guidance, I had great difficulty maintaining quietness. The past impressions, people and events moved in and out of my thought constantly. To even sit for half an hour was a daunting task. Practice makes perfect. I know I am still far from perfect. There are so much to learn and so much to experience in our inner world that I felt there is not enough time for me to accomplish what I would like to accomplish.

But then, I know better. For the past two years, I have literally read may be close to 50 books about subject like, death and dying, metaphysics, soul travel, lucid dream, meditation, reach higher consciousness, all these books have a common theme. We are ETERNAL, we are IMMORTAL, we are SPIRITUAL BEINGS THAT HAVE HUMAN BODIES. Also, many of my astral journey are first hand experience of my true essence. So, from the vantage point of my true essence, there is no time and no space. In the sense we can take eons for our spiritual development and no one can have any objection.

But the more I know what I know, the more I have a sense of urgency toward my goal. I might have lived many lifetimes, I might have lived in many centuries, but every time, I have passed the river of forgetfulness, I just did not have any memory of it. It took me almost 49 earth years of this incarnation to have a glimpse of this profound knowledge and wisdom. I am very thankful that I finally did have a chance to meet myself and discover who I really am.

With a great deal of help from Dr. Jonathan Parker's Enlightenment Series, I have stepped onto this journey of "Man, know yourself, then you will know the universe and the Gods". I now cherish every moment and every day. Every day and every moment is a learning and fun experience. I got very excited just to have a lunch break, because during that 45 minutes, I am meeting my HIGHER SELF, the aspect of me that KNOWS ALL, and SEES ALL. This concludes today's journal.