Tuesday, February 13, 2007

DNA Activation - Did it work?

The year 2004 was a busy year for me. I had read volume of books, acquired some new age programs for my personal growth and also engaged in DNA activation. Several blog readers have asked me about my experience of the activation. They particularly like to know whether or not I have experienced significant improvement after the activation.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
I like to make it clear that this is just my personal experience. My case is by no means a typical one. Please do not quote me in any of your published writing. I have no doubt there may be people out there who received the activation and experienced a phenomenal transformation. Everyone is unique in one's own self developmental discernment.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

At the time, I was like others, overly excited at the prospect of some kind of psychological surgery. Thinking that with 12 strands of DNA fully activated, I will somehow transformed into a very powerful god person in complete command of every area of my life or perhaps even able to exert certain favorable influence towards others. Wouldn't it be nice if that was the result?

I can not deny that it may have had positive effect on my ability to deal with difficult situation for last several years. In the midst of conflict and struggle, I can still somehow maintain a calm composure without losing my head most of the time. But other than that, I don't feel any major improvement in my intuition or my ability to connect with the inner plane. My meditative practice still has its good days as well as its share of down days. The only physical symptom after the activation was that my acne actually came back even while I was (am) in the advancing age. That does not mean that I look younger than before. My appearance looked the same but I felt annoyed with acne breaking out here and there like uncontrollable sparks of wild fire.

DNA activation was not a magic bullet for the ache of the Psyche nor was a panacea for the soul as I thought it would be, at least not for me. It was an illusion. There is no such thing as cure all universal remedy. An evolved and cultivated soul is like a diamond, what we see of its sparkling beauty today was actually formed millions of millions years ago about 100 miles below the earth's surface in the molten rock. It was originally just plain carbon, the most common elements in the world. With the right amount of pressure, heat and eons of time, carbon gradually transformed into diamond. Can you imagine the pressure and stress of 100 miles below in the molten rock of the earth's mantle? It is tremendous!

Let me relate a story: The Butterfly

A man was walking in the park one day, when he came upon a cocoon. He sat and watched for several hours, as a young butterfly struggled to force its body out through a small opening. Then it seemed to stop making any progress. The man took his pocketknife and snipped out a larger opening. The butterfly then emerged easily - but something was strange. The butterfly had a swollen body, and shriveled wings. The man continued to watch the butterfly, because he expected at any moment that the wings would enlarge and expand to be able to support the body, which would contract in time.

But neither happened. In fact, the butterfly spent the rest of its life crawling around with a swollen body and deformed wings. It never was able to fly. What the man, in his kindness and haste did not understand, was that the cocoon, and the struggle required for the butterfly to emerge, were natural events. It was nature's way of forcing fluid from the butterfly's body into its wings, so that it would be ready for flight once it achieved its freedom.

Sometimes struggles are exactly what we need in our lives... if we were allowed to go through life without any obstacles, we would be crippled. We would not be as strong as we could have been. And we never could fly. History has shown us that the most celebrated winners usually encountered heartbreaking obstacles before they triumphed. They won because they refused to become discouraged by their defeats.

Helen Keller, the famous blind author and speaker said: "Character cannot be developed in ease and quiet. Only through experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, vision cleared, ambition inspired, and success achieved. Silver is purified in fire, and so are we. It is in the most trying times that our real character is shaped, and revealed."

No comments:

Post a Comment