Saturday, January 06, 2007

Battle In A Cave - A Dream

Since last night was a Friday night, I allow myself a more relaxed sleeping pattern. I still got up 5:00 am in the morning for my meditation, but I intended to meditate for as long as I could hold my focus. But I got around it by 6:10 am, not a good record. I stretched refreshingly after the meditation and read several verses of Lucid Dreaming book and set my intention for practicing Wake-Induced Lucid Dream technique.

It took me quite some time before I got to the hypnagogic state. There were ever- changing geometric patterns, all shapes and sizes of color images dancing before my closed eyes.

Then, all of the sudden I was in a cave witnessing the unfolding of the most unusual scenario. I heard explosive grenade blasting all over the place, loud and unrelenting machine guns firing. There were soldiers falling after the blast, shouting and commanding voices from all sides. The sight and sound were very real and intense. After a while gradually the fighting frenzy subsided and all pervading sound stopped! I woke up feeling incredulous of such a strange battle episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment