Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Death - A Tarot Card of Postive Transformation?

I have read another article about lucid dreaming, and I am quite motivated and started my affirmation almost whole day whenever I have some quite moment.

This evening, I ask the possibility of having lucid dreaming experience, I drew a "Death" Tarot card. The Tarot card of "Death" is quite interesting. It usually does not signify real physical death. It is more like a transition from known to unknown, from one closed door to a new opportunity. Metaphysically speaking, "Death" Tarot card is quite positive. It is like cocoon's transformation to a butterfly, a beautiful rebirth.

If I interprete death card correctly, then it can mean a new era of my consciousness expansion.


***********************************************************************************
“Dreams are a reservoir of knowledge and experience, yet they are often overlooked as a vehicle for exploring reality. In the dream state our bodies are at rest, yet we see and hear, move about, and even able to learn. When we make good used of the dream state, it is almost as if our lives were doubled: instead of a hundred years, we live two hundred.”
-Tibetan Buddhist Tarthang Tulku.