Friday, November 18, 2005

I must be in a dream - cell phone as a dream sign

I checked in a hotel. The next morning, While I was walking on the lobby, I suddenly heard an announcement through intercom, "James will not have... class this morning. The class has been cancelled". Well, I heard James name. I said to myself, I need to call James to let him know.

I searched in my purse and found my cell phone. I quickly used my normal voice command to dial. Well, it did not have any response, so I manually dialed it again, still no dial tone. I then found that cell phone looked strange; there was a Viking Marking on it. It did not look like my phone. When I looked a little closer and the cell phone turned into an old worn black shoe. And all this time I was holding a worn shoe? How strange! I remember I brought a cell phone with me. So, I searched my purse again, now I touched my cell phone. Instantly I felt relieved that I did bring my cell phone.

I took the phone out and it looked more like a camera than a phone. At that instant, I said to myself, "I must be in a dream, I am in a dream". At the same time, I also realized that I will be late to work, I need to get up now. I got up fully awake. It was 10 minutes later than my usual get up time.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:15 PM

    Ethic Questions Follow-up
    This has been a disappointing topic. I have almost 300 readers a day here and the response to my previous post was much less than I anticipated.
    Find out how to buy and sell anything, like things related to company construction mn road on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like company construction mn road!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well Ming Chen interesting post. I was looking for Info on lucid dream and I came across your site and while this post wasn't an exact match i was most interested to read what you had to say. I was looking for lucid dream infomation, I glad I came across your site I'll visit again sometime.

    ReplyDelete