Saturday, April 02, 2005

Viruses! - some fragmented dreams

Viruses!

" My family need to do some kind of planning. We now live in a different house. I downloaded some software program earlier and have introduced some viruses that are now invading our house. I take a broom going around the house to get rid of viruses. When I am ready to dump the viruses outside of my house, there are two men and two women forcing entry to my home. They corner me and my mom, and claim that they are my sisters and my brother-in-laws. I know that they are imposters but don't know how to get rid of them.

Somehow, I manage to sneak past them to upstairs where my son is sleeping. I tell him the problem and we start to plot a plan to take them out. My son seems confident that we will be able to do it. But, very strangely, at that very moment I suddenly realize that I need to get up and record my dream and I wake up from it.....don't know what happen next. "

The dream happened in the middle of the night of 2:00 am. After I recorded the sketches of my dream, I thought of re-entry to the dream just to know how the story ends, so I went back to sleep and started where I left off and drifted off to oblivion.

By the time I got up at 6:30 am, I have several fragmented dreams that I could not recall.

Why dream seems to always has no definite ending? We usually wake up in the middle of hot pursuit by a monster, a fall into the dark canyon, lost direction and don't know where to turn, in my last case, plot a plan to take out enemies. Yep, there are no closures in dreams. It is open for our exploration. Wherever you turn, you are experiencing one of the parallel universes, and according to some mystics, there are infinite number of parallel universes exist simultaneously at any moment. Wherever you are, whatever you do, you are fine. "Life is but a dream!".

No comments:

Post a Comment