Monday, April 11, 2005

Holy Spirit Strikes Again! ??? - A Dream

Stephen Laberge described the short dream as dreamlet. I happen to experience two dreamlets this morning.

"I am in a lockbox rental business. One day a man (look like a white boy with blond hair) come with his three kids (also look like boys, but they are black) to open their lockboxes. The man has a larger box so he uses a heavier key to open it, and kids use smaller key to open a smaller box. I am just observing their coming and make joke with the kids of their speedy opening of their smaller box, kids are smiling at me but the man remain serious and unaffected of my comment."

Holy Spirit strikes again! Holy Spirit strikes again! These were the words I repeated several times when I woke up, and I felt a little silly and chuckled to myself.

"I was in a place felt like a library or congregation of some kind, I saw a golden plate emitting golden letters on it. I read them and felt the words are priceless, they are Principles of Living. When I was ready to copy the words down, one of my coworker Eleanor was just sitting and ready to ask question to Librarian. So, I excused myself and just about to move to other location, the alarm sounded in such a terrible timing. I woke up, I knew the words are great inspiration, but don't remember what they are."

If I know how to re-entry to a dream scene, I might be able to retrieve the words on the golden plate. That would be wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment