Thursday, April 21, 2005

Floating on a European-style city - A Mind Projection

Floating on a European-style city!

While I was in Hypnagogic state of being, a state between sleep and awake, I felt a warm invisible force surrounding me, a blue blanket covering me and sending me on a floating voyage. I was floating over a beautiful city high on the sky and looking down, I saw the city under was buzzing with activities, people walking, singing, acrobate group performing, and interestingly I saw monkey group concert in full swing. The buildings of the city felt like European style of churches. The whole scenery are vivid and colorful. The time was 12:30am.

Then I woke up again at 4:45am from vibrational alarm. I knew that I dreamed but had no idea what was it. I have dry spell the past several days.

No comments:

Post a Comment