Saturday, September 04, 2004

Since the wealth session, I was wondering about how I can have good communication with my higher self so that I am working in line with my soul's purpose. So, I ask Toby for guidance. Here is his response.

Although I have started using this statement for a couple of days, I have not gotten any result yet. But I know that persistence can pay off if I work on it long and hard enough.


Hi Ming,

Here's what you can do. You can set your intent right before you go to sleep for your Higher self to communicate your purpose in your dreams that night.

Just mentally state, "From my Christ of Avatar Self, as of this night, my life purpose will be revealed to me in my dreams, and I will remember this in detail when I awake. AND SO IT IS".

Keep a notebook next to your bed and as soon as you awake, write down your dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment