Sunday, August 08, 2004

Yes, I have done my first DNA session - Auric Clearing. I have been looking forward to this session for a while. The night of 4th of August, I entered into meditative state for about an hour. About half an hour or so, I felt energy surge on top part of my head, I knew that I have received the clearing energy.

The second and the third day after that, I felt sluggish all day, I was spacy and not quite connected. But on Friday night and Saturday I was back to normal and very happy that all the discordant energy, occupants and discarnate entities that I have accumulated for many thousands of lifetimes had finally moved into the plane of bliss. The clearing is good for me and good for them.

Toby said that my session is pretty light. I was not surprised. Given the wisdom and knowledge that I have acquired for last 3 years from Jonathan Parker's teaching, and constant daily practice of love, light and blessing as best as I could, I suspected some of the discordant energy has been transformed into light. I thank Toby for the session, and I am very grateful that I have the opportunity to clear my energy fields so that I can move on even greater spiritual advancement.

No comments:

Post a Comment