Tuesday, August 17, 2004

I have just received my 1st DNA activation from Toby Alexander. I followed the affirmation instruction as follows:

"I, Ming Chen, am now ready to begin the process of activating the dormant potentials within my DNA. I now activate the dormant potentials within the 97% of my 2 strand DNA. I awaken to my fullest potential so that I become a fully actualized being of light. I call forth my divine blueprints so that I may obtain optimal health, well being, and rejuvenation in my physical form. I call forth my expanded sensory perceptions to increase my intuitive awareness and my connections to higher forms of consciousness. I empower myself to increase my manifestation abilities in order to achieve my dreams and desires. I am ready to move into the flow of unlimited abundance of the universe. In alignment with my highest good, I begin the activation process of awakening my additional 10 strands of DNA so that I may move forward steadily on my evolutionary path of light."

Immediately after my relaxation and affirmation, I have expanded awareness. My entire body is warm and I feel my head area expanded outword. The visualization of double Helix DNA holographic image is very powerful. I imagined the DNA image gradually turning and radiating powerful white light emcompassing my entire being and extended upward toward the universe and downward toward the earth. But after 1 hour later, I broke the meditative state and went downstairs to greet my visitors. I hope this interruption will not affect the effectiveness of the activation.

I will be getting a report from Toby soon and I expect a newly improved Ming Chen emerging after this session.

No comments:

Post a Comment