Thursday, March 04, 2004

Truth shall set you free

For the last a couple of days, I have gone back to re-listen Jonathan Parker's "The Quest" album. It was like meeting an old friend, receiving great wisdom from an ascended master, enjoying beautiful sunshine after cold days. It is wonderful experience.

We are living in a illusory world of people, places, events and things, they are all demanding our attention. But just in a short moment of driving to and from work, I fully enjoy his many metaphysical and spiritual narrations. Actually by listening Jonathan Parker's "Enlightenment Series", I start my day in a right mind set, get a positive and happy attitude. With the wisdom and knowledge I gain from his teaching, I can smile inside of me no matter what happens on the outside. Yes, "Truth shall set you free", how true!