Monday, March 01, 2004

See through the eyes of God!

Last night, after two sessions of meditation I still could not fall sleep. I was probably in what you can call twilight zone.

Suddenly there were moving images as if I was watching a movie, the background was like in Middle East or may be Egypt, I watched people doing things and I was both participant and an observer at the same time. I even see myself attending a class and noticing my teacher wearing a very bright blue color dress. I saw kids playing hide and seek and then I got curious about what was there over the next wall. I saw something look like pyramid and statue and I suddenly were floating over some kind of temple. While I was floating, I saw eyes, beautiful eyes, and faces, the color and image were very distinct. The most shocking image is a handsome face with a patch of blood over his cheek. While I was floating I also heard chanting type of music in the background. Then I heard the affirmation: "See through the eyes of God", "See through the eyes of God"......, it could have been me affirming it but I am not sure. Gradually the images faded and I came back to my senses.

This mind projection was very vivid and colorful unlike other sessions of OBE. I do not know what it means, or it could just be my hallucination, but I am recording my impressions just for future reference.