Monday, April 22, 2013

Remembering James

Hi Auntie,

I just wanted to reach out to you this time of year to let you know that James and our great memories about him have not been forgotten. I think about him frequently and his unique personality and passionate world views.

In my field of work, so many things remind me of him -- his ability to produce complex, creative designs and think critically about how things can be built and engineered better. Back in 2010, I shared meaningful conversation with him over dinner one night. Him and I bickered a lot as children but in our older age, we discovered that we have a lot in common and shared many similar views, even bounced some ideas off one another. We had many laughs that night too.

James always had an intelligent, quick-witted, dark sense of humor that made him deeply comical and brilliant. Those memories of him will never ever be forgotten and, as family, he will have a place in all of our hearts forever.

Most Sincerely,
Frances

No comments:

Post a Comment