Friday, August 06, 2010















Antidote to Stormy Emotions
Are your emotions easily affected by people and events? If so, then like the sea, when the weather is calm your waves roll gently. But when stormy winds blow, you become wild and out of control.

If you make time to dive deep into the sea, beneath your emotions, you will experience a world of stillness and great strength. Then, you'll stay unaffected - resilient to the winds of change.




- from Copyright © 2006 Thought for Today

2 comments:

  1. whoa-
    this is so me and I came to this blog by accident.
    Thank You.
    I shall check Back often.
    Peace, love, light!!
    Emme

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice work. I came across your blog while “blog surfing” using the “Next Blog” button in the Nav Bar at the top of my blogspot blog. I occasionally just check out other blogs to see what others are doing.

    ReplyDelete