Thursday, September 17, 2009
















Give Up the Habit of Worrying
As we grow in strength in our spiritual life, we give up the habit of worrying. It serves no purpose other than to make us feel tense and miserable. When I stop fretting about things that are beyond my control and focus instead on generating optimistic and kind thoughts, my life can begin to flow in ever more positive directions. Such a light and easy approach to life enables me to take everything in my stride.




- from Copyright © 2006 Thought for Today


Comment:

Worry is natural for human, of course I don't know if animal is ever in the habit of worrying. As we set foot on the plant earth, worry is like shadow that we can never quite get rid of. I took the advise of not to worry and focus on positive aspect of all things, but the result is 50-50, meaning I flow and sink half of the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment