Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Three women hanging clothes - A dream


Keep going!

I had a good session of meditation. I usually lied down for about 15 minutes afterward. I started a sensation of vibration and off I went floating about in my bedroom. It was dark and I could not see anything. After several rounds, the floating stopped. I was disappointed and I thought to myself, "Is that all"? Then about one minute later, I floated again, this time while the floating almost stopped, I thought to myself "keep going, keep going". To my surprise, I started the floating sensation again. I floated out of the window of my bedroom. The atmosphere was gray and chilly winter scene. Immediately, I saw tree leaves spreading over the concrete floor, brick houses dotted below from my aerial view, three women were working outside their houses hanging clothes. I was so close to the ground, I felt that I was almost able to touch the women. Then gradually the scene faded.....

The place that I have been did not feel like in United States, it almost like in China or something. The fact that women working outside hanging clothes indicated an unusual phenomenon if it was in US. But who care? I can't get verification anyway.

This conscious projection was not any different than others, except I was able to consciously prolonging the vibration and floating process by just saying to myself "keep going". I am still not able to direct my travel destination, but at least my consciousness has played a part in the process. That was significant.

No comments:

Post a Comment