Monday, March 07, 2005

No news is good news

There is not much news in my lucid dream training. I still do not recall any dreams after the 4 and 1/2 hour wakening. Deep inside, I know that there are lots of activites flashing in my dream mind, but the usual heavy veil of sleepiness prevent my conscious mind from uncovering its content.

My better luck is from the next 90-minute interval. I am using an affirmation throughout the day " My conscious mind is always available to me in my dream". Our conscious mind is a critical factor in the training. For all of my dreams, my conscious mind is always out for lunch or take a leave of abscence, it is never there! How can I have my conscious mind to participate in my night venture? I have no answer. Awareness and expansion of our conscious mind into the realm of unconscious will take time, dedication and patience. They literally reside in complete different dimensions. They can interpenetrate each other but only through diligent training. Well, to get to where I want to be, I have no choice but keep trying.

"My Conscious mind is always available to assist me in my dream"

Am I dreaming?

No comments:

Post a Comment