Thursday, July 01, 2004

A tiny coincidence?

For the last 3 months or so, I have not had single out-of-body experience. I sure missed it. I keep thinking, the evolutionary path should go higher with my constant inner dialogue with my higher self. And yet, I have none of those exciting experiences any more.

All this time though,I keep reading books relating to metaphysical ideas and listening to visionary music, remote-viewing tapes in the hope that I can start exploring my inner consciousness again. I am not very successful in this aspect. This afternoon, I did one session of remote-viewing session, but I had very hard time shifting my focus, well, I just don't get it.

On my way home, I had a distinct feeling of wanting certain kind of dish for dinner. When I got home, turned to kitchen area, I found the dish that I wanted right in front of my face. Coincident? May be! Since I supposed to record every detail of my consciousness exploration, so even if it is coincidence, I still feel there is something to it. What is it, I don't know.

No comments:

Post a Comment