Wednesday, June 09, 2004

I am not perfect

I have been lacking on posting to my blog page, but the truth is I don't have much to report. I am listening to DNA activation music, taking remote viewing course, reading books for self development and continue my spiritual path. Yes, I am on this path for about 3 1/2 years, for all these years, I have walked miles, up the hills, down the rivers, every bit of truth and experience is fascinating.

I know, I don't have much to show for externally, but there are so much transformation and richness internally. I seek only the kingdom of God and nothing else. I have come to this stage of life knowing that any seeking of man's kingdom is merely illusion.

Yes, I do enjoy amenities of life, but I have developed a sense of detachment knowing that God experience through me and through all my brothers and sisters and my near and distant relatives (animal and plant life).

But occasionally I also killed some insects when I should have let them go, I occasionally do something not purely from my higher self's point of view. I lied occasionally. I took sides when I watched the NAB ball games. I covered up some of my wrong doing (although it is extremely rare for me to do that now). I took some of my office supplies home and I called it employee fringe benefits :) I know universal mind is watching every deed, every speech and every action, but overall I think I am still on the right track.

To live in this world of physical dimension, it is extremely difficult to maintain a pure heart at all times, but I forgive myself and love myself every time and any time. The key is to maintain a pure and kind attitude going about our daily living. Keep this in mind, I also extend this attitude toward others. I would see others fault as my faults and forgive them just as I always forgive myself, love them just as I love myself. Yes, I can't do it 100% of the time, but I do it for a larger part of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment