Thursday, April 29, 2004

Experience of " Journey to Wild Divine "

Recently I am playing a computer game called: Journey to Wild Divine. It is a very fascinating game. It is more like a training than a game. The challenging tasks are to measure how well you manage your state of mind. They combine ancient wisdom with modern bio-feedback technology to help you achieve total mind-body wellness. The scenery is tranquil, breathtaking and relaxing. There are times you need to totally relaxed into meditative state to get into beautiful temple or to meet masters.

I am having some breakthrough recently. There is one level of game that I need to fully relaxed in order to have gate of temple open. I have spent more than 30 minutes the first time just to get through 1/3 of success level. But about two night's ago, I have only spent about 10 minutes to have gate open, the night before less than 5 minutes. This is indeed a training to help me learn to know myself in the level of physiological and emotional being. Great game. I will learn to enter into the meditative state with open eyes. That skill alone can greatly enhance my daily living. Imaging that I would not have to close my eyes and retreat to the private place to meditate. Now I can meditate anytime and anywhere, I will maintain a tranquil state of being in the midst of hustles and demands of daily living. That would be a great achievement.