Tuesday, April 20, 2004

Experience of DNA activation-shapeshifter CD 2

I have been listening to the DNA Activation audio CD at least twice a day. For the CD number 1, I had an instant rapport with it. I like the entire track, almost as if I was meeting an old friend. I probably have listened at least 15 times before I go on the CD number 2.

But, I had a completely different feeling about the second CD. It is alien to me, even though I have listened more than 7 or 8 times, I still feel we are strangers. Every time I listened, I will pick up something I have not noticed there before. They are there all along but my reception changes every time that I listened. Fascinating!

Last night after listening the second CD, I entered into the light trance state (or altered state of consciousness), I had a very unusual mind projection experience. In the beginning, I felt great pressure on the top of my scalp, then I started the floating sensation, vaguely remember my going through a tunnel. The strange thing is all the time that I was projecting, I heard baby crying loudly and insistently. I don't know what this experience mean. Well another hallucination? I think I need a training in remembering and understanding what was happening while I mind project. But I don't know where I can get that kind of training. So, in the meantime, I will call upon my Higher Self helping me understand my experience.