Thursday, January 08, 2004

A volition for learning and growing spiritually

I am very glad to be out of office for two days. Actually, I am quite happy to be back to work also. Sounds Controversial? It is not.

Sometimes it is just great to be sick once for a long while. In those two days, I were having many different emotions. I went through frustration, questioning my life's mission and purpose, got comfort from some quote that seemed to embalm my restless soul to the elation of my mood. This morning I was quite happy on the way to work. I was having great hope and know what I need to do.

Life isn't really that bad. For me, it is all about learning and growing. I don't see much negativity in almost anything. I see my illness as an opportunity to reflect and unwind. I go with the flow most of the time. I am not being bothered by other people's attitude. I can honestly say that I can truly see the greatness in everyone that I come in contact. After all, we are "God in the making".

I also decided to develop my intuitive abilities. I don't have much to start with. But if the path of enlightenment encompasses elimination of Ego, Transmutation of consciousness and helping others spiritually, then developing intuitive abilities would not be in conflict with what I like to accomplish. I am going to start working on the materials in the "Intuitive Counselor Training course".