Friday, January 23, 2004

Know oneself through meditation

Even though my job is quite demanding this time of the year, I still managed to do my 40 minutes meditation during lunch hour. I started by using guided meditation and then I immediately abandoned it and did my own. There are moments that I felt the energy surge around the upper part of my head, like forehead, crown chakra area. It is a very interesting sensation.

During this meditation, I asked my higher self about my past life. Even though I didn't have any insight on this meditative session, but I felt that I can have any questions answered if I just keeping up my meditation. After all, most of Jonathan Parker's esoteric knowledge came from his meditation. So, we are the universe, we only need to turn within, the answer is there waiting for the aspirant to tap into it.