Wednesday, January 07, 2004

"A crossroad of intuitive training and spiritual development"

With the headstart of getting a flu, I feel that there are some areas of my life need a little work out. For example, I never like my home much, it is always dark and cold regardless the weather outisde of home. And there is a career that I have in accounting. I tolerated and did my very best in every situation. I need an answer. So, I went to the Website 'Oralin" for some advice.

I ask a question about my frustration, here is what it said:" It's time to get serious. Self discipline is needed at this time. It's time to put 100% effort into the situation. Consider taking action to move forward." Now what is that mean? Well, it said to take action.

To take an action looking for another home is not terribly out of line, it just need to take a bigger mortgage. But to take an action on career change, I absolutely have no clue. I never really like accounting, but with many years traning and my age, I don't see how I can switch my career in counseling.

I did take Jonathan Parker's "Intuition Counseling Training" course, but I got nowhere with that program. In the mid of the program I started to realize I have tripped off course of my main goal: To reach Enlightenment, to reach Christ or Cosmic Consciousness. So, I continue my journal without developing the counseling skills.

Now, my question is can I develop this skill and still walk on the path to enlightenment at the same time?
I am going to ask another question to find out the answer. So, I tell myself to stay tuned.