Tuesday, June 27, 2006

A flight out to beach - A Mind Travel Experience


I got up this morning at 5:00 am and meditated focusing on the third-eye, our spiritual center for about 70 minutes. I then lied down and intended to take a short rest for half an hour. In a short while, there was sensation of separating my etheric body and I floated out of window. I flew to a big tree, looking at massive leaves and I consciously holding on the branches for several seconds just to experience how it felt. I then moved on to a beach like open space. While I was flying, I saw a row of huge orange color rock formation beneath, I reached down of my hand and touched it and indeed it was solid, the next scene I landed in a little town and the scene slowly faded....

When I was back to my senses, I checked the clock, it was only 10 minutes passed before I lied down after the meditation. This would be the first time I intentionally touching the objects while etherically travelled. The sensation was just as real as when I am fully
conscious.

My etheric travel is always short but just having the experience make me really happy.