Sunday, December 18, 2005

The best effort ?!

All these years, I believe that I have done the best that I can when handling interpersonal situation. I personally went through a rough start in life. My philosophy is that, If I have survived and thrived from the lowly beginning, anyone has a chance. So, I don't normally push too many buttons, thinking that everyone has lessons to learn according to their own pace; nature, time and maturity will take care of the plight that plagued us in growing pain.

I am now suddenly put in the stern realization that a choice need to be made to somewhat steer the course to the better path for others. It is not a matter of my own self development, it is about being a guiding light that can illuminate a better future for others. By integrating the other side of equation of learning is may be what I need to learn in this stage of my development. My best effort of the past might not be the best after all.