Monday, February 14, 2005

A conspiracy ?

Last night, I faithfully set up alarm to go off at 5:00am. But for some reason, I heard the alarm but I was too tired to get up. So, I actually just turned it off and went back to sleep. I did not even set up the 90 minutes interval. But I must have some kind of internal clock set, I woke up at 6:30am and remembered some part of my dream.

I dreamed of a person who had an association with me long time ago. The person seemed to engage in some kind of deception, but I didn't quite get what was it. Th person either tried to alter or destroy certain kind of evidence. Then I found out the deception, so I said to the person that if you use that to against me, you will get consequences. I did not remember my tone of voice. Was I threatening or just give a warning, I don't know. The attitude of the person seemed to be indifferent of what he was trying to do. And then, I woke up from the dream.

Come to think of it, there were many of my dreams like this, no conclusions, no full account of what's happening, just bits and pieces. It would be nice that a dream has a continuous story line. But for a starter, I just want to be lucid in my dream and remember it.

No comments:

Post a Comment