Monday, May 31, 2004

Well, today is May 31, 2004, a memorial day holiday. I don't have much agenda, the only programs that I like to continue working on are DNA activation music and remote viewing courses.

For the last week or so, I noticed that my sleep pattern has changed. I needed very little sleep, no matter what time I went to bed, I would wake up before the alarm clock sounded about 5:50 am. That is a very good pattern, I got to do one session of remote viewing course (45:00 minutes in length) before my daily routine. I contributed this change to remote viewing course. This course is really more than what it's name indicated. The guided meditation is very refreshing and very empowering. The real training is only 5-tape with first tape as an introduction. I am in the first training tape. It is a wonderful addition to my awareness expansion program.

I am always fascinated about the intuitive abilities of the mystics, I myself had some experiences in mind projection, and I want to explore more in this realm of mind.

I feel very grateful of the era that I am living in. With Internet, any information that I care to know are readily available on my fingertip. I am literally being handed the knowledge and wisdom of supreme powers in a golden platter. I can't imagine that I will have access to this kind of esoteric knowledge if I were born just 20 years earlier. I would have been 72 years with frail mind and body that I would have no interest in freeing myself in this matrix of wheel of life.

May be I supposed I chose to be born in this era so that I can exponentially speed up my evolutionary path. A very fulfilled and beautiful one!

No comments:

Post a Comment